BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Pictures

Well we finally crawled today at swimmy class on the rubber mats but he still can't get the hang of it on the carpet. Oh well with the looks of it once he starts he is not gonna stop. So a few more nonmobile days migh be a good thing. Well mommy had to post the bat tub picture. I was just a talking and splashing she should have had the video camera but it is never charged so this will have to do.
Mommy was SO proud I decided today was the day i could take my bottle all by myself. I am getting to be such a big bot each day!!!
Mommy was not so proud that I decided to pull up on everything this morning especially the blinds. In my defense it is their fault b/c they use to think it was cute when I would play with them!! So how was I supposed to know that they are not a toy or climbing rope!
And my final big boy task for the day, I used my big boy sippy cup all by myself. I am worn out from all of my accomplishments for today so I will see you all later. I am going to Bed!!! I think I wore mommy out today b/c she is going to bed too. Love You all and kisses to Mr. Bruiser who is loosing his manliness tomorrow (what little is left after GiGi had him). See ya soon especially if I start crawling, mommy is gonna post a video (or try to), she isn't very tech smart.

0 comments: