BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Santa Baby...

Today one of mommy's bestest friends and my favorite aunt came over to try and get a cute picture for my birthday invites. She got some great pics and mommy was so excited b/c as usual I wasn't so cooperative. I have to make things interesting. I have been a pretty big challenge this weekend while daddy was at deer camp. First I let mommy and everyone else at northpark and theRenaissance know that I wasn't into shopping on saturday, and this morning papa lou had to take me to the cry room at church. I am just testing the waters with dada gone. Anyways mommy is so glad he is back. Also other big news I AM OFFICIALLY A WALKER!!! Last night I walked down the hall once but tonight I went back and forth in the den so many times I got dizzy!! Anyways hope you enjoys the pics. Also note the cruel hat and gloves mommy bought me sat., I guess since I was being SO bad they are my punishment. Oh well!















1 comments:

The Petro Family said...

Those are PRECIOUS pictures!!! Can't wait to see y'all soon!