BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

One Year Stats!

Well today was my one year check up and I did so good. I am 30 inches tall. I weigh 23lbs. 4 oz. I am in the 75th percentile for height and weight. I am totally off formula. I take only one bottle and that is at night. I am off the binky (pacifier). I have 8 teeth in front and my bottom molars are in (thank goodness). I take one nap in the afternoon. I sleep all night. I walk. I babble. And I am the most precious thing in mommy's world. We had a great report and made it through our first year with only 1 sick visit!!! Yeah we did so GOOD! Anyways I am in good heath, happy, growing, and expoloring. I have learned to point at what I want and I won't quit pointing until I get it. I am learning so many new things it is getting hard for mommy to keep up!

We went to story time today and mommy finally remembered her camera. Me and Hayes were scoping out the book selection. I think HAyes just wanted the bucket but I checked out the books for a good read.

Here we are singing. Mommy picked the wrong pic to download. There was one of me dancing that was quite funny. Oh well this will have to do. I am up front checkin out Ms. June. I love storytime it is the one time I actually run away from mommy!



Just a picture of Austin on Christmas Day in his big boy seat from Gigi and PApa Lou. I love my chair. I use it right now to aod in climbing toreach many items called no-nos though. I don't think mommy is so amused!


Finally me and sissy takin a ride in one of my three vehicles. Yes I said three. I must have been really good this year. Anyways we went for a living room ride and sissy hung her head out the window. Typical dog behavior.




0 comments: