BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving 2009 has come and gone and we had a great day with family. We went to Corey's for lunch and then headed to my parents late that afternoon and stayed for dinner. It was great to visit with family and of course EAT and Eat and eat!!! At Coreys parents his dads hunting beagle had puppies and we got them out to let austin play with them. One took to him immediately and they had a great time running around. We think the puppy actually wore him out. Anyways Corey wants to get him his own puppy soon and I have been objecting but seeing how much he loved the puppy I might be changing my mind. We also celebrated my brothers big 30 at my parents!! We had a great time with Jan and Uncle T and all my family!!! Can't believe it is almost Christmas. This year has flown by, my baby will be two toooo soon!!!

Austin and the puppy racing... too sweet!

Trying to get a pic of austin and his cuz crosby... they are only 6 months apart!

Austin and my uncle having a coloring battle... austin thought it was so funny!

Austin and my mamaw... he is such a sweet boy!




0 comments: