BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

What a Day!!!

On Monday mommy basically tried to get me to the point of complete exhaustion. It all started at 8am when we headed to the courthouse for an hour of nusery (mommy working out and me terrorizing the kids club upsatirs) then we ran home mommy changed and out the door we went to storytime at 1015am. Above is me at storytime looking at mommy like she has lost her mind if she thinks I am gonna shake my egg like the song says.

Alos here I am actually sitting and listening to the story. I usually choose to explore / climb while all the other kids are sitting but today I decided to join them and see what all the hype was about. Anyways it was actually a pretty good book and mommy was proud I sat still til almost the last page.

Then if nursery and storytime weren't enough we had a playdate at the park with Zachary. It was cloudy at first and then out came the sun and we had a great time.



Zachary's smart mommy packed sand toys and though we didn't so much play with them together, we didn't fight over them either. It was a very fun day and I think I wore mommy out just as bad as I was.


So here we come to the end. Two red cheeked (the sun actually came out the whole time we were there) and overly tire little boys. I slept like a baby (but i am a big boy)!! Hope zach had a great time too!!


0 comments: