BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Austin's First Snow

A few weeks ago my mommy and papa lou took me to Nashville to see some of my papa's family. It was a great trip and mommy got to visit with aunt Karla. Anyways I was suych a good sport, and went with the flow. It did though happen to be the one week it decided to snow over 12 inches in TN, which made for a long drive home ( = 9.5 hours). Papa Lou got us home safe and sound though just like he promised. Anyways here are a few pictures. Above is me showing Aunt Dot ( papa's aunt) how to use somethinh she had sitting in a basket by her chair.


Here is me and uncle danny (papa's brother) checkin out my cuzin Tommy's police car. I got to turn on the lights and the sirens. Mommy said that better be the only time I am in a police car.




And here is the snow. This is one of the thirty or so cars we saw covered in it along the highway. We stopped at a gas station once and mommy fell outside b/c of all the ice. She wouldn't let me play in it though. It was 29 degrees so they wouldn't let me out of the car.






More Snow. Almost a foot along the interstate.


And me getting awfully restless. Mommy was snapping photos but it was getting me a little mad. I took a nap hoping to pass the time but when I woke up 2 hours later we had only one like 30 miles. Don't understand, but it was making mommy quite ansy!!!






0 comments: