BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend Fun and a buddies birthday!

Well this weekend I got to go to my buddy Zachary's 2nd birthday party. It was so fun. Mommy had to work but the sweet people she works with let her leave for three hours so she could go. Supposedly if you are anurse it is really hard to get to leave and come back. But anyways I am so glad she got to go. daddy went to and we had a great time. Above is me eating cake. Mommy made sure I ate lots of sugar before she left me with daddy and went back towork.



Here we are sitting and eating our lunch. Zach and I sat like 30 sec. but hey it was longer than they thought we would sit.



There was a big slide and zach was brave and went head first. So much fun. They great thing is in the summer you can put water in the bottom. Oh the fun we are gonna have!!!


And finally here is zachary and I in Vicksburg eating. Our mommies dragged us shopping at some outlet mall, but we were so good. Here we are in our own important conversation. I think we were discussing all the fun we were gonna have at the birthday party. Anyways it was so much fun. I am going to NAshville this weekend with mommy and papa Lou so I am sure there will be many pictures to post soon!




0 comments: