BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Gigi!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GIGI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Tonight was Gigi's birthday and we went to P. F. Chang's. I love sticky rice!!! Anyways I had a great time even though i was alittle moddy inthe beginning. But oh well I love you Gigi and happy happy birthday.Also your cake was yummy and the sugar high lasted until 10pm- Yeah!!!

One day I will blow out the candle, but tonight i was only focused on CAKE!!!!


My mommy, my mommy, my mommy and me!!! I love this woman!!!


Great picture I know I tried real hard to look at the camera and it worked. Thank goodness my attention span increased to 5 seconds that time. Anyways I love you Gigi and Papa and thanks for my sticky rice and for mommy and daddy's alcohol- they needed it b/c they can be so uptight some times I mean who doesn't like a screaming baby ina restaurant =)!



0 comments: