BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Beutiful Weather and Valentines Day!

Well today is Valentines day and I don't have a clue what it means except I got lots of candy and a mini christmas! (presents!!) Anyways momma keeps dressing me in red and giving me lots of kisses. Oh well nothing new. Also daddy keeps grumbling something about a made up holiday for girls, but he got mommy flowers, and candy, and bath stuff. So he can grumble all he wants because he is such a SUCKER!!! Oh well things have been good at our house, mommy has been off work for over a week and is trying to convince daddy she doesn't need to go back. He got lots of good meals last week, I think she is trying to set him up. I would LOVE mommy to be home all day. I don't think I am quite attached enought to her yet. Hope you enjoy the pictures the above is me climbing on the stove trying to get to the cake. (Great parents aren't they letting me climb on the oven and then encouraging me with pictures!!)

Here I am with my Valentines presents. Yes I know mommy can go overboard sometimes or at least daddy thinks so!


lOVIN MY FIRST SUCKER! I went to a Valentines party at the courthouse and they pumped me full of laffy taffy, pixie sticks, and cookies. The sucker made it home and I loved. Mommygot a little anxious though when I started using it as a paint brush for the walls. I still don't remember where I put it. I think it just disappeared?



Well the weather has been beautiful or at least that is what my parents keep talking about. All I know is I actually get to play outside now. They got out the bubble mower and I went to town. I did such a good job I think I may give daddy a run for his money.


Just a sweet picture of me playing ball, again outside-YEAH! Goodness life is good when they let me free and I can get out of the house.



0 comments: