BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Fun Day!

All the guys at my house after swimmy school enjoying pizza. Hats off to Hayes who ate a whole piece of pizza with only 4 teeth. We are all such big boys!
Well we have been busy since our last post. Last week I started Maley's swim school with my buddies Zach and Hayes. Mommy also took me friday and got ALL my hair cut off. Since I was sweating from all the hair evertime we went outside she decided it was time. After about thirty minutes and much assistance from the other people in the place, I had a new sleek do that makes me look older and more mature =). Then this weekend we went to mommy's mamaw house and saw uncle T too. We had lots of fun and I gave mommy lots of sugar for mother's day! Sweet daddy gave her a new camera that is great it has some neat features and is already being put to good use. Every 5 seconds I see a flash! Monday was storytime and lots of errands b/c mommy and daddy are flying to detroit thurs for aunt sara's wedding and I am staying with gigi and papa. And finally today we had another day of swim school and afterwards zach and hayes came over for pizza and playing. What a life! Mommy is so lucky she is off for 8 more days b/c I think she is gonna need some rest soon!

All the boys at my house playing in my vroom vroom as I refer to it!




Smiling at mommy!! I love her too much and she loves me more!






0 comments: