BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

1st Zoo Trip

Well finally after 16 months they took me to this zoo they keep talking about. It was a lot of fun and I had a great time. It was a little warm outside but i was a great sport. We saw lots of animals and my favorite was the elephants. We rode the train too. I can't wait to go back. I think mommy and daddy had a good time also. We also went to the Braves game friday night to see the fireworks I made it all the way to the end of the show at like 10 pm, man I am a good kid. Anyways they sure do keep me busy. I don't know what we are gonna do next weekend. Mommy being off work so much is really getting exhausting I think we need to just rest one day!!


Me walking through some oversized eggs. Can you imagine the chicken that came out of these?

My transportation for the majority of the zoo.


Me and mommy in some gopher hole, not really diggin it b/c it was pretty stinky in there.



Me and daddy sharing a sno cone by the old elephants. I think the elephant wanted some!

Family pic on the train. I don't really like to look at the camera when I am supposed to so we rarely get a picture of us all looking together oh well.




0 comments: