BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

New Ears

On our way to get some new ears!
Chillin in my cute hospital gown!


Pointin to uncle T while he was callin to check on my new ears!

Just back from my first surgery a little sleepy and ready to leave!




Back to normal eatin my animal crackers and juice!
What a morning and it all happened in under 2 hours!


Well I got new ears today. After issues with fluid in my ears over the past two months and visit with ENT doctor yesterday we decided on tubes. Not gonna go into all the details but it was more traumatic for mommy than me. I am home now asleep and doing good. (how am i asleep and posting at the same time?) Anyways we are so thankful this was a quick easy process once we got going and now supposedly I am gonna be able to hear and talk better. We'll see. Thabks Gigi and Papa for being there I love you!!

0 comments: