BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

1st annual egg hunt

EAster weekend mommy and daddy. gigi and papa hosted our first annual easter egg hunt. They had about 200 hundred eggs stuffed with candy and toys. Seven of my friends came over and we quickly snatched them up. It was alot of fun and thanks to everyone who came. Can't wait til next year. Any ways as you can see above mommy didn't "hide" them very well.

The three musketeers not making it easy for a photograph!

Me more interested in my juice box than picking up eggs, I already knew what was in them b/c I watched mommy stuffing them.


Trying to get everyone's picture and papa lous head at the bottom trying to get us all to look the same way. He did a pretty good job! Had a great time thanks everybody!!



Before the egg hunt Uncle T was helping me with my b ball game. I got the dunk down pretty good.




0 comments: