BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Need a Smile =)

Well I am home sick today with strep throat and am laying in bed something I don't do well so I decided to post a few pics from the past week. Austin's newest nontoy obsession is the water hose. He thinks it is hilarious to get water on you. So now when we are outside he runs up the water bill quite well and gives our entire driveway a good wash down. Oh well he loves it. We also went to the Natural Science Musuem for the Monsters Under the Sea exhibit with his bud Hayes and his mom. We had a great time!! Hope you enjoy. Seeing pic of him always makes me smile =).

Austin watching Hayes try to escape from the tree house at the Musuem!

Our pro tee ball player. He is really good and is now learning to "run" the bases!! Can't wait to sign him up for t-ball lessons!!



Playing in the Playhouse at the musuem w/ me!! We are best buds!! He was so sweet at the doctors yesterday and would cry anytime they touched me to get my blood pressure or temperature. He would give them this look like don't touch my mommy again!! Oh how sweet little boys are to their mommies!


Loving the water hose! Looks like he might follow in his daddies foot steps a little!




0 comments: