BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Easily Amused

Okay so I have discovered this place in Ridgeland where you can go drink wine and paint. I love it. It is called Easily Amused and it is a fun outing that I conned my mom and husband into going to and they loved it. My mom and I painted the cross you see above and they went step by step over how to paint it. It was great. Corey and I went with some frinds of ours to date night and got to do Picasso style portraits of each other. It was so funny and the gys were great sports. Here are some pics from my nights there, I am sure there will be many other nghts!

Mom and me ready to paint!!

The guys were such good sports!! We just told them they got to BYOB and they were in!!



Our Picasso style portraits of each other!! It was kinda hard b/c they gave not much direction!!


0 comments: