BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

November 2010

Okay so I was really busy this month obviously with Austin's 3rd bday planning, christmas shopping, christmas decorating, and working because I didn't take hardly any pictures this month which is really unlike me!!! I usually take at least a few pics a day!! Austin will pretty much one day be able to look back and see basically every day of his life!! But this month there was a few random pics but mostly just the pics of zoo day!! Me and my mom went with Austin's best bud and his mom and grandma to the zoo before it turned cold and they had a blast!! So below are the pics from that day. Hope u enjoy and dont worry there are TONS of pictures for December!!


One random pic... he looks so grown up in this picture!!
Austin and Hayes... been so fun to watch their friendship grow!!














Austin and Gigi enjoying the train ride!!

0 comments: