BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

The 24 Months of Austin


MARCH 2008: My Sweet Baby!


FEBRUARY 2008: This sweet picture was taken in February, it was the morning of his Baptism. So sweet!


JANUARY 2008: This was taken at the very beginning of January before we went for his first check up at 2 weeks. He had just finished eating so that he would cooperate for his visit!


DECEMBER 2008: My Sweet Baby at one day old... oh how I wish I good go back to those first few hours and take it all in again. Who new this would be the greatest day of my life!


Since Austin is turning two saturday I decided I would do some posts this week to reflect the last two years in photos, so here it goes. I am posting one pic from each month over the past two years over the next couple of days. It is amazing how much he has grown. Hope you all enjoy b/c I have enjoyed looking back through all the pictures!

0 comments: