BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 18, 2009

Last 12 of the 24 months of austin....


December 2009: Helping mommy and daddy decorate for xmas!!


November 2009: So Handsome hanging out at daddy's nursery!


October 2009: Our little Slugger... have I mentioned he loves baseball!


September 2009: Family Beach Trip and he loved it... I think he is gonna be a beach person just like his momma =)!!


August 2009: Showing of his Blues Clues Skills, he is doing the thinking pose!! He still loves Blue and screams clue whenever he sees a pawprint.


July 2009: Chowing down on a hotdog at the braves game! He also LOVES some baseball!


June 2009: Rocking out in the living room!


May 2009: Just rididng in the care and I felt the need for a photot. I am telling you I want to remember every moment.


April 2009: My little Cookie Monster!


March 2009: First time at Natural Science Museum he loved the fish!


February 2009: Celebrating Gigi birthday at P. F. Changs and chowing down on some birthday cake.


January 2009: Oh how I love everything about this little man!

0 comments: