BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Two Years Ago



Well it is so hard to believe my sweet baby boy is turning two next week. Oh how time flies. Above is a picture of the day he sat up all by himself at a few days shy of 5 months. I quickly remember thinking I would always remember that day but as these past two years have flown by I think of how with so many memories and firsts it is hard to keep up. As hard as it is to think of him growing up it is more exciting to see who this sweet child will become. Over the past two years I have learned so much about him. He is quiet in public but in the comfort of his own home and familiar people he chatters away in his own little vocabulary, he is strong willed and at times stubbborn but also shows love and affection at the time when it is needed or wanted most, his smile can light up the room and though not always plastered across his face he has his own little way of letting us know he is happy (his hands), he is most happy when mommy daddy and austin are all at home simply playing hide and seek or chase, his laughter is the sweetest sound on the earth and the one sound I truly could not live without ever hearing again, he is BUSY just like his momma and we rarely sit still, he gets so proud of himself when he accomlishes something no matter how big or small (a trait I hope he never loses), he knows he is loved the one thing I want him most to understand and I really could go on and on but will stop here. When I first found out I was pregnant I was so scared of what kind of mom I would be and would I be able to give up "my life" but now in these two short years I have learned i love being a mom more than anything in this world and I didn't have to give up anything but yet I GAINED more than words could ever express. And although these past two years have gone by so incredibly fast and I feel as if I have so much to remember and take in, I so look forward to all there is to come. Happy Almost Birthday Austin!! Mommy loves you more than words could ever express and Thank you for the past two years you have made every day a day to remember and cherish!

0 comments: