BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Almost One..

Well Mommy keeps talking about this birthday coming up and how she can't believe I am almost a toddler. I thought I was an Austin or maybe a No No but I am not so sure about this toddler thing. Anyways things have been pretty busy getting ready for christmas and this birthday thing. We shop all the time and mommy keeps making me take my picture with some strange man in a red suit. I scream at him but she keeps trying, God bless her. Mommy loves Christmas and she even has put me in clothes that border on the "not so boyish" (see above picture) oh well it makes her smile. I hope everyone is having a good holiday season and here are a pictures of what we have been up to.

Thanksgiving was great. I slept throught one dinner but was very into the food at Gigi's and Papa's. I ate like a pig. The morning after thanksgiving I woke up with my second fever in my 11 months. I was sick all weekend but you would have never kown it. I was walking and talkin all over Gigi's. Mommy took me to the doctor monday and I had two ear infections and RSV. YUCK!!! But I am all better now.


The day mommy found out I was sick and I was still playing peek a boo. I am a tough little cookie!!!

Okay this hat is just mean. I went shopping with mommy and one of her friends a couple of weekends ago and mommy said I was Bad to the Bone. I literally almost jumped out of the stroller. Anyways she bought me two horrible hats and I think this is what they call punishment!




And finally today we had a playdate at our house with three of my buddies. Sorry Hayes (not pictured) but mommy downloaded the wrong picture. We all played, not necessarily together. But we all played hard!! I took a three hour nap after. I think mommy like the play date more than me.



0 comments: