BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A thought from Mommy...

It is so hard to believe my little man is turning one next week. It seems like only weeks ago I brought him home from the hospital. It all flew by so fast. I went from holding a newborn to chasing a walking, "talking" toddler. This year has been so full of wonderful firsts and memories that we will talk about and cherish the rest of our lives. We have learned so much about ourselves, each other, and being a parent. We feel so lucky that God chose us to watch over Austin here and be apart of our lives. He truly is a great blessing and we cherish everyday with him. I am looking forward to all the memories to come as we progress to a toddler. I want to thank all the friends and family who have shared this wonderful first year with us. Gigi and Papa thank you for everything I love you so much and so does Austin. Without ya'll I probably would have lost my sanity sometime this year. All the advice and withheld advice is greatly appreciated. We love everyone so much and can't wait to celebrate Austin's first birthday.
It is hard to believe this 7 lb. 5 oz. baby turned into a 22lb. 8 oz. liitle boy!!!!



0 comments: