BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas at the Ag Museum

This past weekend mommy and daddy and two of my friends and their parents went to the Ag museum christmas. We saw lots of lights, a pettting zoo, trains, carousels, and that darn santa man again. As usual I was not excited to sit in his lap. Anyways it was a fun time but a little cold.

They had an area that was just my height and I thought I should be able to play in the display but mommy and daddy wouldn't let me. They can be real party poopers some days.


Well they thought they could get three of us under the age of 2 to look at the camera at the same time. It didn't happen but some people got a good laugh at them all whistling and making noises trying to get us to look up.

This is my buddy Hayes and his mommy Randa. We were looking at the trains inside trying to warm up. Please excuse the mean hats our mommies put on us.



And finally the picture proof that I am not a fan of Santa this year. This is my fourth santa picture and the reaction is the same every time. Mommy is gonna learn to quit trying to give me to the man in the red suit. She even let me keep the bell in my mouth hoping that would keep me happy for at least one second.




0 comments: