BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Well it is official I am ONE!!!! I had a great weekend and I am really tired and so is mommy. Just a few pictures from Friday onmy real birthday but today's party pictures soon to follow. Here is my lovely smash cake experience! I think mommy regretted getting chocolate.

I started off being pretty neat and then mommy smashed my hand in it and it was all over from then on! My brown clothes quickly turned brown!!

We went to canton to see all the christmas lights and me and mommy road the carousel. What a birthday!! I guess christmas and birthday close aren't gonna be such a bad thing b/c there is so much to do and see.


My birthday cinnamon roll on friday morning. I was wearing my cute birthday candle hat but it made me cry and they said no crying on my birthday so they toook it off. I really like this birthday thing b/c I got my way all day long!!!!!



0 comments: