BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Daddy's Birthday Picnic!!

Well today is daddy's 28th birthday and by the grace of God mommy got called off today at work, so she had the idea to take daddy on a picnic. He is such a great daddy and I love him SOOO much. Happy Birthday Da Da (I'll say it oneday)!!!! Here are a few pictures from our fun outing today!! Also Happy Birthday Aunt Lisa hope you have a great day We love you!!!Spinnin away on thr tic tac toe!! Such fun in the sun!!
Sorry mom doesn't know how to flip it around, but it would have been a great picture if I wasn't so serious!! They have to work for smiles when i am distracted by lots of other kiddies!
Playing peek a boo in some crazy looking jail. Mommy tried to get in the middle and ended up with sand all in her pants. She is so silly!!
Just as happy as can be on Daddy's Birthday!! I Love You Daddy!!

1 comments:

Lisa Luckey said...

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! My birthday was great fun. Hope Corey had a good birthday too! I am at home sick today (BAD soar throat... YUCK!) But I hope I am better soon so I can come visit! :)