BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A few More pictures of Houston!

Well here is me and GiGi sportin our shades at the tailgating. Aren't we cool. I usually won't keep them on but I think I finally realized the point of them is so you can see in the sun. Pretty smart idea I am glad I finally figured out why they kept putting those on my head when we went outside.


Mommy got me a cookie monster cupcake that was equal parts cake and icing. It was good but I am not a big cake eater (mommy thinks thats weird). So anyways mommy, dadddy, and uncle T were more than happy to help me eat it.
Here is me and papa with the boats. I slept through the "racing" but oh well it looked fun . I had such a good time at the park.



Gigi, Papa, and me chowing down on some "real" mexican food. I had my first cheese quesadilla and loved it.



Me, mommy, and daddy at the tailgating. Gigi bought everybody texans shirts so we looked like true fans! Thanks Gigi!



0 comments: