BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Well here I am enjoying my first non-baby food dinner. I loved the roasted potatoes and green beans mommy and daddy ate. I also had my first bite of chocolate pudding which probably was not a good idea but mom and dad couldn't resist. I am getting too big and am almost walking. Mommy keeps msaying she can't believe how fast I am growing up.

Mommy's birthday was last week and Igot to help her blow out the candles. I was amazed and can't wait for my birthday cake. It won't be pink like mommy's was !!!

Making my GiGi face for the camera, while I am trying to eat some big boy ravioli. It was a liitle hard to eat with mommy and gigi taking pictures all the time.


And I know Imay not look it now but I really do love my swing. This an afternoon must. I actually will bang on the window and scream until someone takes me outside!!

0 comments: