BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

My First State Fair

Fridat Night I went to the Fair and had the best time ever! I was wired when I got home and I literally passed out on the floor. I got to ride rides, play games, and eat lots of stuff I probably am not supposed to. Thanks to Gigi and Papa for going too. Mommy and daddy even got to ride a ride and now she knows while she will stick to the little kid rides. Anyways here is me in the petting zoo. I wasn't to sure about some of the animals but I was a good sport.
Here is the merry go round that scared momma to death. She thought it would go slow being a kiddie ride, but she was wrong. So she was trying to hold on herself and hold on to me. I never smiled but afterwards I was all smiles and jumps (which is my way of saying I enjoyed it)!
Here is my first bite of ice cream (pineapple) from daddy. The face before this was priceless. I didn't care too much for it but they kept feeding it to me to see my facial expressions. So mean to me sometimes!
Here is me and papa riding in the construction trucks. It was so much fun and I even got the steer the wheel. Thanks Papa for the ride!!

And here I am deciding which duck I wanna pick. I got two but it was a hard decision. Anyways I picked two and got a big nemo stuffed fish. I love the fair lights, rides, toys, sugar, and lots of crazy people what more could a 9 month old ask for!!!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Love Love Love your race on the merry-go-round...you look like you are on the TOWER OF TERROR! :) hahahahahahahaha