BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Uncle Tyson is the Greatest!

Well this past weekend we drove 6 1/2 hours to houston to see uncle tyson. I must brag I was such a good car rider both going and coming home. They only had to stop once and they were hungry too. Anyways we had a great time at Uncle T & Bruiser's house. We went to eat the best mexican ever, we went to a park that had boat racing, playgrounds, and more. Also sunday we went to my first pro football game. It was great (I slept through the 2 nd quarter amongst all the NOISE!). I woke up to see the texans won 35-6 and I was all smiles. I had such s good time and I can't wait to see uncle T and Bruiser and thanksgiving!!


I think Bruiser was kinda ready for me to leave b/c I basically terrorized his bed (as shown above) his toys and his food and water bowl!! Sorry Bruiser!
Have I mentioned I LOVE TO CLIMB STAIRS! Uncle T had great stairs and he would climb them with me since mommy couldn't walk after uncle T almost killed her with their 7 mile "jog" sunday morning!!


Just Chillin after getting to uncle T's after riding in a car for lots of hours, but I was in such a good mood all weekend!!!



Well here is me and uncle T hanginout watchin some toons. We had such a goo d time and i can't wait to come back. Sorry about the fingerprints everywhere but I thought I should leave my signature mark. Anyways I love you and had a great time see you and Mr. Bruiser soon!




0 comments: